Fill Out a Job Search Survey by Nov 1: Amazon Gift Card Raffle

Hi Allen School Fam!

We had a Stanford PhD student reach out to us asking for assistance with her research. If you’re feeling generous with your time, read on-

Are you currently searching or about to be searching for an internship or a full-time position in software engineering for next year? If so, I am interested in learning more about your search!

My name is Katie Wullert and I am a current PhD candidate in the sociology department at Stanford where I do research on the labor market. You are invited to participate in a survey examining how first-time job seekers learn to navigate the labor market. Your participation will take around 10 to 20 minutes. If you complete the survey, you will be entered into a raffle to receive one of five $20 Amazon gift cards. The raffle will be conducted on November 1st, 2019. The drawing will be conducted by myself in Palo Alto, California. Participation in the study is not required in order to participate in the raffle. You can enter the raffle if you do not start or complete the study task. The chance of winning a prize is approximately 1 in 100. The winners will be notified immediately by email and provided with information on how to receive the prize.

If you are interested in participating, please complete this survey. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at kwullert@stanford.edu.

If the hyperlink above is not working, you can access the survey at this address:https://stanforduniversity.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_b7ubavQ1X7SO6zj.

Thank you!

Best,

Katie Wullert

PhD Candidate, Sociology

Stanford University

October 20, 2019