Invitation: Prospective Grad Student Meetup & Panel

Hi CSE Undergrads!

Are you planning on applying to grad school soon? Even if you’re just thinking about applying in the future, it can really help to know other people who are going through the same process.  Please join us for a panel and informal meetup on Thursday November 8th from 4-5pm in CSE 691 (Gates Commons).
We’ll provide a meeting space, snacks, and a panel of graduate students who have successfully navigated the application process and want to share their advice for success.  You’ll have time to hear their stories, ask them questions, and meet other students who can share tips, proofread essays, network, etc. Our graduate advisor, Lindsay Michimoto, will also be present to help answer your questions.
For those of you who already said you were interested and helped me choose a time, I really appreciate your feedback! However, please still officially RSVP so I can get a headcount. If you can only make it to half of the meeting because of class, that’s fine!  Come as long as you can. If you can’t make this event at all but are still interested in meeting people, please RSVP “no” at the link above and I’ll try to connect you with undergrad/grad students who were there.
Thanks! Please email me with any questions.
Jenifer
jpesicka@cs.washington.edu
October 19, 2012